Skill required: Supply chain fulfillment - Fulfillment Operations & Order Management
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
The Supply Chain fulfillment team is responsible for streamlining and improving the supply planning processes by optimizing the inventory and replenishing planning cycles and creating time-phased inventory, distribution, deployment plans that recognize the interdependencies of the network and constraints on customer service and inventory investment.
In Fulfillment Operations & Order Management, you will have to manage end to end order process , closure and financial settlement including channel strategies, multi channel demand management, order prioritization, purchase order receipt, invoice matching, inventory accuracy and fulfillment, provisioning of services, activation of billing and overall savings, track and report fulfillment performance metrics/ scorecard.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.