Skill required: Supply chain management - Supply Chain Execution
Designation: Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
You will be a part of Supply Chain Management team where in you will be accountable to manage the Supply Chain and provide insights which will help in increasing efficiency by doing away with waste and facilitating greater profits. It also involves management of the flow of goods and services and including all processes that transform raw materials into final products.
In Supply Chain Execution, you will have to manage the flow of tasks involved in the supply chain, such as order fulfilment, procurement, warehousing and transporting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Retail Supply Chain Management
- Web Content Management
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- Prioritization of workload
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- eCommerce Strategy
- Product Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.