Roles and Responsibilities
Team Leader - I&FR
Who are we?
A true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa, we serve one in every 25 people on this planet. We aim to work towards our vision, driven by our values of AIR - Alive, Inclusive and Respectful. Being the world's 3rd largest telecom service provider, we believe in providing our employees with an inspiring and motivating environment.
Purpose of the Job:
- Meeting the SLAs for internal and external customers for new customer provisioning / fault resolution etc.
- To ensure timely and high quality installation and Fault repair activation as per targets
What will you do?
- End to end ownership of any SR assigned (Voice + DSL + Data) Product
- Maintaining SLA parameter and ensure resolution of SR within timeline.
- Co-ordinate with various stake holders with timely communication on challenges faced.
- Handle escalation from internal and external customers.
- Ensure minimizing of repeat/re-open fault cases and make analysis to prevent such cases.
- Co-ordinate with wiring vendor and ensure timely support to field team.
- Maintain proper documentation and sharing of report as and when required.
- Carry out audit within target date and generate report.
- Responsible to ensure reduction in overall open SR, Repeat & Re-open to meet the KPI targets.
- Quality & Process Compliance, Team Building & Driving Skills, Ensuring timely audits.
- Identify Proactive Network Rehabilitation opportunities.
- Monitor team performance and propose improvement plan.
- Training for support & skill sets development.
- Coordination with cross functional teams CSD/NOC/O&M to provide faster resolutions.
Our Culture Code
All work and no play isn't how we do things at Airtel. Here, innovation is a way of life and we believe that a dynamic and friendly environment helps our employees strike a healthy work-life balance. In fact, a defining characteristic of life at Airtel is a fun, youthful and vibrant work culture
You are an ideal FIT if you have
Knowledge of Computers/LAN/WAN/Networking & DSL Technology.
- Knowledge of Modem/Router configuration.
- Should have been worked as team leader with minimum 5 team members
- Should be capable of liaisoning with different agencies and operators.
- Good knowledge of Copper networks
- Independent Problem resolution skills
- Should be willing to work in field on 24*7 bases if required.
- Organized and self - motivated.
- Knowledge sharing
Qualifications (Education/Work Experience)
- BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Electronics & Communication with 4-6 years of exp.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Bharti Airtel Limited
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited