Team Leader - Fault Repair
Who are we?
A true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa, we serve one in every 25 people on this planet. We aim to work towards our vision, driven by our values of AIR - Alive, Inclusive and Respectful. Being the world's 3rd largest telecom service provider, we believe in providing our employees with an inspiring and motivating environment.
Purpose of the Job:
- Meeting the SLAs for internal and external customers for new customer provisioning / fault resolution etc.
- To ensure timely and high quality installation and Fault repair activation as per targets
What will you do?
- End to end ownership of any SR assigned (Voice + DSL + Data) Product
- Maintaining SLA parameter and ensure resolution of SR within timeline.
- Co-ordinate with various stake holders with timely communication on challenges faced.
- Handle escalation from internal and external customers.
- Ensure minimizing of repeat/re-open fault cases and make analysis to prevent such cases.
- Co-ordinate with wiring vendor and ensure timely support to field team.
- Maintain proper documentation and sharing of report as and when required.
- Carry out audit within target date and generate report.
- Responsible to ensure reduction in overall open SR, Repeat & Re-open to meet the KPI targets.
- Quality & Process Compliance, Team Building & Driving Skills, Ensuring timely audits.
- Identify Proactive Network Rehabilitation opportunities.
- Monitor team performance and propose improvement plan.
- Training for support & skill sets development.
- Coordination with cross functional teams CSD/NOC/O&M to provide faster resolutions.
Our Culture Code
All work and no play isn't how we do things at Airtel. Here, innovation is a way of life and we believe that a dynamic and friendly environment helps our employees strike a healthy work-life balance. In fact, a defining characteristic of life at Airtel is a fun, youthful and vibrant work culture
You are an ideal FIT if you have
Knowledge of Computers/LAN/WAN/Networking & DSL Technology.
- Knowledge of Modem/Router configuration.
- Should have been worked as team leader with minimum 5 team members
- Should be capable of liaisoning with different agencies and operators.
- Good knowledge of Copper networks
- Independent Problem resolution skills
- Should be willing to work in field on 24*7 bases if required.
- Organized and self - motivated.
- Knowledge sharing
Qualifications (Education/Work Experience)
- BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Electronics & Communication with 4-6 years of exp.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Recruiter Name:Shobhit Jain
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited