JAVA FULL STACK ARCHITECT / SR. DEVELOPER
5.00 to 10.00 Years
No of Openings
Software Architect or Senior Full stack Engineer
- 8+ years’ of experience in designing and building software application.
- Proficiency in Spring Boot, Java, Oracle/Postgres, Angular JS, Junit, Devops tools.
- Experience in any cloud platform, service oriented architecture and microservices.
- Strong knowledge of OOAD, Design Patterns, Security, AWS, Java/J2EE platform and open source technologies.
- Troubleshooting performance and resolving issues with coding & design.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the SDLC.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine product requirements.
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms
- Ability to work independently.
Senior Full stack Engineer
- 5+ years’ of experience in designing and building software application
- Proficiency in Spring Boot, Java, Oracle/Postgres, Angular JS, Junit.
- Strong knowledge of OOAD, Design Patterns, Java/J2EE platform and open source technologies.
- Ability to work independently.
- Maintain code quality through application of best practices, unit testing and deployment automation.
Strong design fundamentals, problem solving and communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech Mahindra€™s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Tech Mahindra€™s solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting).
With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
Tech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindra's track record for value delivery is supported by over 40,500 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.