Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for Architect/STL to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work closely with client to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- You will be responsible to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 10 to 15 years of end-to-end development using Node JS & any Technology UI technology
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Good knowledge of Git & DevOps (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Admin Linux skills - Advantage
- Basic networking knowledge - Advantage
- Well versed with testing concepts and methodologies
- Agile/Scrum development and full SDLC from development to production deployment.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent