Roles and Responsibilities
Incedo is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our Components team, responsible for providing support and services on several products technologies in our Components suite of offerings. This position will work closely with members from Support, Software Development, and Professional Services to assist in resolving a wide variety of customer issues. You would be responsible for providing dependable and timely assistance to our customers. The ideal candidate is expected to be self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class technical support services.
- Interact with end users on technical problems.
- Tier 1 and 2 support for Stingray, Host Access, SourcePro, IMSL, HydraExpress and Views.
- Create and set up test environments.
- Troubleshoot and replicate issues reported by customers.
- Work on customers’ code and write didactic samples.
- Drive resolution of those problems, which include: o Technical Issues.
- Questions around the components or tool usage.
- Questions around best practices.
- Research, understand, and advocate Our software.
- Research, document and escalate tickets following the team’s processes and procedures.
- Drive early resolution of issues.
- Maintain a positive attitude – Support engineers are required to be respectful, fair, gracious and knowledgeable.
- Treat customer data respectfully. Due to the sensitive nature of some of the data from our customers, this position requires confidentiality.
- Be a part of the on-call rotation as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BA/BS degree in CS or similar.
- Prior experience in a technical support role.
- Ability to work with minimal direction, pick up new concepts and technologies quickly are
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent