About the Role
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, scoping, and delivering a large end to end project. You will have the opportunity to engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive of and design innovative products. You will be comfortable working through ambiguity. You thrive through building consensus and driving teams towards results. You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces to deliver them in a successful and timely
manner. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
The right candidate will possess proven program management skills, will demonstrate experience leading medium to large products and projects. You are expected to be versatile and able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You are not hindered by managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenarios. You will be data-driven and analytical. You can clearly & effectively communicate (written as well as verbally) across the org and up to senior leadership.
- Drive the project management, application-lifecycle-management and access control vision
Work with engineering and architecture leadership to define platform capabilities
- Collaborate with the multiple functional teams in Adobe to deliver the platform services Evaluate open source and partner technologies
- Liaise with other teams that are instrumental in delivering the project management capability
Participate in one or more scrum teams as a product owner to define goals, set priorities and manage backlog
- Set criteria for release readiness with regards to functionality of the solution
Support multiple cross-functional technical teams to deliver their objectives in fast-paced and complex programs and projects
- Develop strong partnerships with engineering and product management leaders to drive focus on strategic and tactical program objectives
- Build strategic relationships with key technology and business leaders to ensure program success
- Drive teams and individuals in planning and executing roadmaps, releases, and work backlogs
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
Experience & Skills
- Demonstrated success managing multiple major and concurrent programs
- Prior experience driving development of massive-scale distributed data platforms, recommendation and search technologies, big data pipelines, and/or analytical tools.
- Significant experience working with software engineering leadership, technical teams and individual contributors
- Ability to communicate authoritatively at a sufficient technical depth
- Agile coaching and practitioner experience (Scrum, Kanban) with multiple teams
- Experience in managing all phases of end-to-end product development
- Knowledge of Internet client/server social networking applications and systems
- Hands-on software development experience a plus
Salary: 12,00,000 - 22,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
Bharti Airtel Limited
Airtel X Labs is bringing together capabilities of digital innovation and scale of Airtel Engineering and Wynk. From creating exciting customer experiences to enabling new intelligence across markets and products to connected devices and services - the Airtel X Labs team is leveraging the scale of Airtel telecommunications to build unique solutions that can transform our consumers lives. We are a fast-growing team with exceptionally talented and curious people, who are hyper-focused on enriching the lives of millions via technology.
Airtel X Labs comprises Technology, Product and Design teams across:
Wynk - It provides a digital platform to access on-the-go entertainment content across music, Live TV, Movies & TV Shows.
Experience - My Airtel app, which connects all Airtel solutions and services under one powerful hub for a seamless user experience: from bill payments to usage tracking to fund transfers!
Growth - the brain behind built the Airtel Online Store, which enables customers to buy premium devices with instant credit verification and approval, and secure plans - all under a few clicks!
Data Science - enables Airtel to untrap data driven decision making and understand its consumers in a holistic manner - thereby creating a network that caters to increasingly content savvy customers, and delights them with the right services at the right time and at the right price point!
Data Intelligence - runs Airtel-wide business intelligence and data analytics platforms that enable high-volume data processing, micro-targeting in marketing campaigns, revenue assurance, and reporting and analytics.
Product Engineering - automates processes across the Airtel ecosystem, including its retailers, distributors and business functions such as mobility, DTH, telemedia and more
IOT - drives initiatives spanning automotive automation, movable assets, smart energy and smart cities; enabling enterprises to ramp up productivity through a range of connectivity solutions.
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India