Technical Program Manager
About the Role
As a Technical Program Manager,
- you will be responsible for identifying, scoping, and delivering a large end to end project.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive of and design innovative products.
- You will be comfortable working through ambiguity.
- You thrive through building consensus and driving teams towards results.
- You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces to deliver them in a successful and timely manner.
- Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
The right candidate will possess proven program management skills, will demonstrate experience leading medium to large products and projects.
- You are expected to be versatile and able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You are not hindered by managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenarios.
- You will be data-driven and analytical.
You can clearly & effectively communicate (written as well as verbally) across the org and up to senior leadership.
Drive the project management, application-lifecycle-management and access control vision
Work with engineering and architecture leadership to define platform capabilities
Collaborate with the multiple functional teams in Adobe to deliver the platform services Evaluate open source and partner technologies
Liaise with other teams that are instrumental in delivering the project management capability
Participate in one or more scrum teams as a product owner to define goals, set priorities and manage backlog, Set criteria for release readiness with regards to functionality of the solution
Support multiple cross-functional technical teams to deliver their objectives in fast-paced and complex programs and projects
Develop strong partnerships with engineering and product management leaders to drive focus on strategic and tactical program objectives
Build strategic relationships with key technology and business leaders to ensure program success
Drive teams and individuals in planning and executing roadmaps, releases, and work backlogs
Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
Experience & Skills
Demonstrated success managing multiple major and concurrent programs
Prior experience driving development of massive-scale distributed data platforms, recommendation and
search technologies, big data pipelines, and/or analytical tools.
Significant experience working with software engineering leadership, technical teams and individual contributors
Ability to communicate authoritatively at a sufficient technical depth
Agile coaching and practitioner experience (Scrum, Kanban) with multiple teams
Experience in managing all phases of end-to-end product development
Knowledge of Internet client/server social networking applications and systems
Hands-on software development experience a plus
Role:IT Project Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India