from 3 to 6 year(s) of Experience
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Role Technology Monitoring engineer Experience Level 3-5 years
Skill Requirements • Intermediate experience leveraging New Relic Catchpoint, Jira
and other monitoring tools with an analytical mindset to drive
identification of patterns/trends which would predict problematic
• Strong understanding of scripting/programming industry
practices, to automate any repeatable tasks and provide alerting.
Python knowledge is preferable
• Very good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the
ability to clearly convey technical information while lead large
• Very good interpersonal skill that foster collaboration while being
able to leverage social skills to influence the conversation
• Intermediate technical experience with an understanding of
• Production experience with Shell scripting, proficient with
the use of Catchpoint Jira and New relic.
• Proven experience in Problem Management, Change
Management best practices.
• Proven experience in Major Incident Management & Break-
• Capable to execute and deliver on a multitude of concurrent
initiatives in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a
team environment. Comfortable in a fast-dynamic
environment with an ability to handle multiple tasks
• Working knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Exposure to Linux Administration skills
• L1 knowledge to system infrastructure practices like Cloud,
Contact Company:Amdocs Development Centre India LLP
Address :6th Floor, Cyber City, Tower â€“ 2,, PUNE, Maharashtra, India