Position : Tekla Modeler and Tekla Checker
Job Description :
- 3D Modeling using Tekla structures; building and using custom components, macros; project setup and creation of templates.
- Study scope of work, customer specifications and contract drawings.
- Estimate effort and determine time required for completion.
- Identify gaps, raise queries, prepare RFIs, seek clarification from customer and follow-up on pending customer inputs.
- Review RFI responses, interpret, evaluate adequacy (and close RFI).
- Ensure completion of work allocated as per set time lines.
- Ensure and adhere to documented standards, policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions.
Job Description :
- Model and drawing checking against the contract drawings,
- Thorough checking of fabrication, assembly, single parts and erection drawings
- Generate and prepare Request For Information (RFI)
- Manage the downstream team for each project, ensuring all documentation requirements and deadlines are met
- Assume responsibility for each project assigned, working with team members
- Ensure the drawings submitted to clients are accurate and per client specifications and requirements; guiding team members to achieve the desired results
- Communicate with international clients about details or issues of projects Requirements:
- Expertise on Tekla Structures and QA/ QC Procedures
- Expertise on AISC and Osha standards
Position: SDS/2 Modeler and SDS/2 Checker
Job Description Modeler:
- Ability to Read, Understand the Contract Drawings and Client Standards and Implement while Modeling.
- Experience in Modeling using SDS/2 software.
- Exposure to All Types of US Commercial Projects (Structural Steel).
- Ability to develop models for Fabricating and Erection Drawings of structural steel.
- Capable of preparing and raising RFIs.
- Modelling with respect to structural drawing & architectural drawings (where necessary).
- Sound Knowledge of AISC Standards and OSHA Requirements
- Knowledge of Fab & Job Setup is added Advantage
Job Description Checker:
1 Responsible for complete checking of Structural Steel Detailed projects as per AISC, OSHA & AWS Standards. Raising RFIs and should able to check all assigned project drawings as per the ASIC standards.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
DepartmentConstruction & Site Engineering
Role CategoryConstruction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil
Cadeploy is a fast emerging player in the area of Engineering solutions. Our commitment to create value in the solutions we offer has encouraged our clients to partner with us over the years. With over a decade of experience in providing Engineering solutions, we are a team of highly efficient individuals well placed to offer engineering solutions for building construction, industrial, infrastructure, automotive and aerospace sectors. We are the largest detailing company in India specializing is SDS/2 and TEKLA, along with being one of the largest and fastest growing PEMB, PEMB Hybrid companies in Asia. Our ability to package our Engineering solutions not only with quality and reliability; in addition observe ethical business practices ensure that we motivate our teams to be passionate about our commitment to deliver value every time. We adhere to strict quality control measures in every process module to successfully deliver the projects we undertake. Employing state of the art software tools, project management techniques and IP protection policies, we are adept at leveraging our expertise to meet international codes and standards in various industries. Founded with an intent to provide top class independent engineering solutions to varied industry sectors. Headquartered in California, USA with offices in Hyderabad, Coimbatore & Chennai in India.
Contact Company:Cadeploy Engineering
Address:Warm Regards, Amit Singh Lead Talent Acquisition – HR Cadeploy Engineering Private Limited 1st Floor, Sanali Spazio Building, PlotNo-19, Software units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500081, India. P- 9030226363 firstname.lastname@example.org www.cadeploy.com