Roles and Responsibilities
Airtel is hiring for Territory Sales Manager - Broadband Sales
Looking out for candidates who are having good exposure in Channel Sales(handling Distributor & Retailers) with Good Communication Skills. The candidate should have minimum of 2 years of onroll experience.
The profile is on the payroll of Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Purpose of the Job:-
Completing Sales target in the territory by strengthening the distribution network
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
1. Ensuring Primary and Secondary activation
2. Ensure Targeted new acquisition
3. Drive Base recharge with support of CS and LCO
4. Ensure LCO payouts and other support
5. BTL activities in areas of operations
6. LCO on boarding
7. Team handling
Major Challenges :
1. Monitoring Field On Sales
2. Coordination between Territory Managers of sales and service
3. Monitoring TAT of installation
4. Ensuring Quality of Service.
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
1. Teamwork and collaboration
2. Product knowledge
3. Enterprising and entrepreneurial
4. Analytical and problems Solving
5. Leadership qualities
6. Networking and inter-personal skills
Ideal Candidate fitment:
1. Having 2-10years of experience handling channel sales, distributor handling.
2. Age should not be more than 30 years
3. Full time Graduate/ Post Graduate
4.Telecom experience is must
Required Candidate profile
-Should have good communication skills.
-Should be graduate /Post graduate.
- Opening for only FMCG, FMCD, Electrical and ex telecom industry
Interested candidates can share their resume email@example.com
Role:Area / Territory Manager
Salary: 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bharti Airtel Limited
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited