Airtel is hiring for Territory Sales Manager - Broadband Sales
Looking out for candidates who are having good exposure in Channel Sales(handling Distributor & Retailers) with Good Communication Skills. The candidate should have minimum of 2 years of onroll experience.
The profile is on the payroll of Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Location:- Delhi, Gurgaon
Qualification - Min. Graduation (Full time), MBA preferred(full time)
Purpose of the Job:-
Completing Sales target in the territory by strengthening the distribution network
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
1. Ensuring Primary and Secondary activation
2. Ensure Targeted new acquisition
3. Drive Base recharge with support of CS and LCO
4. Ensure LCO payouts and other support
5. BTL activities in areas of operations
6. LCO on boarding
7. Team handling
Major Challenges :
1. Monitoring Field On Sales
2. Coordination between Territory Managers of sales and service
3. Monitoring TAT of installation
4. Ensuring Quality of Service.
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
1. Teamwork and collaboration
2. Product knowledge
3. Enterprising and entrepreneurial
4. Analytical and problems Solving
5. Leadership qualities
6. Networking and inter-personal skills
Ideal Candidate fitment:
1. Having 2-10years of experience handling channel sales, distributor handling.
2. Age should not be more than 30 years
3. Full time Graduate/ Post Graduate
4.Telecom experience is must
Required Candidate profile
-Should have good communication skills.
-Should be graduate /Post graduate.
- Opening for only FMCG, FMCD, Electrical and ex telecom industry(except reliance, jio, vodafone)
Interested candidates can share their resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Area / Territory Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited