AIRTEL IS HIRING FOR TERRITORY SERVICE MANAGER - DTH
Locations Vacant: Malda
Candidate should have his/ her own Two Wheeler.
Qualification - Min. Graduation (Passed)
1. Comply with company\'s policies and customer SLAs.
2. Seek complete information on SLAs associated with various customer segments from AM.
3. Communicate company policies and norms regarding installation to Installation Engineers in the assigned territory. 4. Meet customer SLAs regarding DTH Installation.
5. Ensure compliance to policies and processes as communicated by the AM.
6. Monitor deviations from SLAs and analyse the root cause.
7. Take corrective actions in a timely manner to meet SLAs.
8. Effective resolution of customer complaints.
9. Ensure resolution of customer complaints in the assigned territory within target time.
10. Ensure closure of each service request loop by the concerned engineer.
11. Intervene and handle complaints incase of incorrect installation calls by engineers.
12. Escalate problems to AM incase not resolved at territory level.
13. Provide excellent customer service.
14. Maintain adequate inventory of spares in the territory for timely fault repairing.
15. Visit customer site, as a periodic exercise, with the engineers at time of installation.
16. Plan field visits periodically to collect and analyse data on quality of services provided vis--vis competitors.
17. Analyse Customer feedback forms filled at the time of installation by the customers.
18. Implement approved initiatives at the territorial level for improving low customer dissatisfaction areas.
19. Provide recommendations to AM for improving Installation services.
20. Manage team of engineers Provide inputs on number of engineers needed for the territory.
21. Manage team of engineers responsible for installing, servicing, and repairing structures and major components.
22. Educate and update engineers on the correct installation processes employed to ensure first-time right installation.
23. Monitor the progress of installation on a day-to-day basis and guide the engineers in completing the job on time.
24. Monitor and review performance of engineers on a continuous basis.
25. Undertake Quality check on pre-defined parameters on the performance of each engineer in the team on a periodic basis.
26. Provide performance reports with recommendations to Area Manager.
27. Give inputs to supervisor for design of training content, by BASL, for engineers.
B.E / B.Tech (full time)
Maximum age:- 30 years
Good communication skills.
Required Candidate profile
-Should have good communication skills.
-Should be graduate /Post graduate.
- Opening for only FMCG, FMCD, Electrical and ex telecom industry(except reliance, jio, vodafone)
Interested candidates can share their resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Area / Territory Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel