The Oracle Health Sciences Applications suite leads the market for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device research applications in the rapidly expanding life sciences industry. These products provide integrated services to control and automate the drug and medical device development process. They consistently improve data quality and cut months off the clinical trials phase of research, benefiting thousands of lives by bringing better, safer drugs and medical devices to market sooner.
We are a centralized Quality Engineering organization with increased focus on Automation, Quality, Performance, Stability and Scalability of all HSGBU product releases. The Quality Engineering Organization will be responsible for Functional, Integration, security testing, end-to-end solution (suite of products) integration testing, Automation, performance design, performance testing, OCI/MCS readiness for all HSGBU products. This team will work with Product Strategy, Product Management, Development, Services, Support and our customers to understand the requirements, deployment environments, and use case scenarios to enable them to design, deploy, and test. Team is a group of highly motivated and dedicated people from some of the best universities and the clinical trials industry. Key drivers for our success are Collaboration, Communication, Transparency, Trust and Teamwork. We value intangibles like initiative, creativity and innovation, working with Oracle technologies and interact seamlessly.
To learn more about the Health Sciences product suites, visithttp://www.oracle.com/us/industries/health-sciences/overview/index.html
Oracle is looking for Senior Quality Engineer with proven skills in both Functional and Automation Testing to be part of Health Sciences Group in Bangalore. Candidate will be a part of a group of highly competent technical engineers that drive the product testing for all Oracle Health Sciences products.
- Work as part of cross functional team developing and implementing UI and/or API automation in an Agile environment
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context under which your team operates and present feature recommendations.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts from provided functional and technical designs, functional test scripts or ad hoc for bug fix testing
- Review automation results, debug failures and suggest changes to frameworks, as needed
- Track and report defects in an agile development environment
- Implement efficient monitoring and feedback analysis of automated test results
- Participate in reviews of development document deliverables such as requirements, functional designs, technical designs, functional test scripts written by other Quality Assurance team members
- Perform project tasks and solve problems with little or no assistance and guidance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 5-12 years of experience in Data warehousing/ETL, Database and API testing with minimum 3 years of QA automation
- Hands-on experience with GUI automation tools using Selenium WebDriver
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills in Java (minimum 3 year of hands on experience in Java)
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Experience working with Databases such as Oracle
- Good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and Unix/Linux
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must be cognizant of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Preferably 2 year experience with application development in Healthcare
- Experience in framework development/deployment.
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
- Must be able to understand Business requirements and issues relevant to ones job.
- Ability to dive in and learn complex systems
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment and conform to shifting priorities, timelines and project demands using an analytical and problem solving approach
- Must be able to react to project adjustments and alternations promptly and efficiently and remain flexible during times of changes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
Contact Company:Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Oracle Technology Park,,,No.3, Bannerghatta Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India