Skills Required and Responsibilities:
- He / She should have Diploma in Mechanical/Tool Engineering with 2-4 years experience in Designing of Tools & Fixtures in the areas of Fabrication , Machining , Assembly of the Aerospace domain/industry
- Should be well versed in design of Assembly fixtures, machining fixtures, Lifting Tools & Beams, Material Movement Trolleys, Assembly Dolly’s.
- Must have strong command on Tooling fundamentals and good knowledge in Tooling materials.
- Good exposure in Design for Manufacturing , validation , Manufacturing Drawing creation, Acceptance criteria.
- Working on Tool CATIA V5 is a must.
- Skills in Solid Works , Auto Desk Inventor and Creo - Simulation with FEA knowledge would have added advantages.
- The prospective candidate should be well versed in Concept of Jigs & Fixtures, and the manufacturing processes.
- The candidate should possess good working Knowledge on GD & T, different international facility standards related to Tool design with Heavy Fab. structures, Manufacturing Design, Tool Matls & Heat Treatment process, Design validation process & Implementing Lean tools (LPS) in manufacturing lines.
- Working Knowledge in Tool Manufacturing is must.
Salary: 4.5-9.5 Lacs P.A.
DepartmentResearch & Development
Role CategoryEngineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Automotive Robotics (ARI)
Anchored by our four disciplines in systems, design, controls and testing, ARi€™s power of €i€ represents the innovation, intelligence, ingenuity and insight that differentiates us from our competition. Powered by the strength of our people, process and technology, market leaders turn to ARi to cost effectively deliver complex solutions to their most challenging requirements.
Today ARi employs over 800 engineers world-wide, representing multiple nationalities and countries with office locations in North America and India.
Contact Company:Automotive Robotics (ARI)
Address:6th Floor, Block No.1, My Home Hub, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India