Role title: Treasury
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the worlds most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
Accenture Capability Network
Accenture in One Word
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different
Finance and Enterprise Performance (F&EP) team under Capability Network drives the design and delivery of Finance excellence and process led transformations that combine our capabilities to drive market differentiation. We in F&EP think of ourselves as the “tip of the spear” for F&EP Consulting. Out in front with the diagnostics tools and transformation roadmap with a huge pool of assets and thought leadership, we create differentiation in the Marketplace for End – to – End Transformations either in Finance Process Performance, Enterprise Performance or broader CFO issues in an Organization.
We architect and deliver initiatives that achieve rapid and sustainable performance outcomes for our clients, creating competitive advantage through superior execution and dynamic operating models that enable High Performance in Finance and Enterprise Performance
Various service offerings by the F&EP teams are as follows
- Finance and Accounting Shared Services
- Finance and Accounting Process Led Transformation
- Enterprise Performance Management Strategy
- Hyperion solutions management and implementation
- Treasury transformation
- Tax transformation
- Real estate strategy
The Core Capabilities of F&EP Practice combines the broad focus of CFO Strategy with the deep process skills and front-end of Process Led Transformation
Accenture F&EP Practice has expertise in delivering Shared Services implementation, Enterprise Performance Management strategy implementation, Hyperion implementation, tax transformation for over 20+ years working with over 200 clients across the Globe.
Treasury / [CFO EV – Treasury] / Management Consulting
Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore
Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Key responsibilities of the role:
Our Global Treasury practice is currently looking for SAP Treasury Consultants with international consulting or Treasury Management background, to join our dynamic, growing and international practice.
This is an exciting opportunity for senior experienced professionals to join our new Finance Global Centre of Excellence based in various India offices.
We are looking for business & systems integration Treasury professionals who will apply deep business process and technical skills to analyse, design, build and implement SAP solutions across a range of Treasury related functions in order to deliver lasting business value with a main focus on our international clients at European and Global markets.
The areas of expertise that will be considered for these positions are:
SAP TRM – Treasury and Risk Management
SAP IHC – In house Cash
SAP BCM – Bank Communication Management
SAP Cash & Liquidity Management
SAP Cash Management on Hana
SAP FSCM (Credit Management)
SAP Dispute and Collection Management
SAP Credit Management
SAP EBS (Electronic bank statement) & Bank Reconciliation.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Understanding and documenting of clients’ business requirements.
- Preparing and running of client workshops.
- Implementing SAP Treasury solutions.
- Providing strong and autonomous PMO and project delivery on treasury operational transformation programs, process optimisation and application rationalisation.
- Contributing to continuous service portfolio innovation through asset development, trainings and knowledge sharing.
- Interlocking with other Finance Transformation practices in Accenture.
- Closely following the strategic direction set by management when establishing near term goals.
Must have an MBA or CA
Management Consulting & Strategy Consulting Experience is a must
- 4 years of progressive business and/or consulting experience, with 8 years of mandatory experience in SAP Treasury implementations
- Have very good understanding of Treasury technologies
- Familiarity with the latest innovations in S/4HANA Treasury suite
Client Stakeholder and Project Management
- Leads and manages a module / part of a project within a specific area or domain
- Works on client site with minimal supervision in his / her area
- Interacts with clients regularly and provides specialized inputs at a functional level
- Has good written and verbal communication skills. Can articulate and share points well
- Shares inputs in his / her area to support a deck
- Make presentations wherever required to a known audience or client on functional aspects of his or her domain. Is part of the larger team which presents to the client
Industry/ functional Skills
- The Right candidate must have in depth knowledge of capabilities in Treasury consulting
- Understanding of business process for end to end Debt & Investments, FX Hedging, In house banking or Bank communication management
- Thought leadership experience is preferred: Exposure to consulting assets, methodologies, points-of-view, research or white papers, marketing collaterals etc. in the Treasury technologies
- The Right candidate must have analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language (e.g., Arabic, Deutsch, French, Spanish, Japanese or Chinese) capabilities are good to have
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Location – Any Location in India
- Travel Percentage - Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%