Roles and Responsibilities
Job Location: Biwagram (Nadia)
Only Female candidates can apply
- Any Graduate with 0 -3 years of experience , Age between 21 to 28 years
- Must have two wheeler
- Knowledge of local language and area with good communication skills – local hire
- Carries out the pre and post-loan activities related to the Individual loans, -acquisition of new clients and maintenance of renewal clients, financial analysis, presenting the loan applications to the Sanctioning Committee, portfolio administration, prioritizing the repayment of loans to preserve the portfolio quality.
- Provides a quick and timely service to the clients, making sure that the client's expectative are fulfilled whenever is possible.
- Makes a close follow up of the disbursed loans, especially of the ones not paying on time – Loan Utilization Check
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
PF+gratuity+Lucrative incentives+Fuel allowance+medical insurance etc.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank limited
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited is a mass market focused bank in India, catering to financially unserved and underserved segments and committed to building financial inclusion in the country. Our Promoter, Ujjivan Financial Services Limited (UFSL) commenced operations as an NBFC in 2005 with the mission to provide a full range of financial services to the ‘economically active poor’ who were not adequately served by financial institutions. On 7, October, 2015, UFSL received RBI In-Principle Approval to set up a Small Finance Bank(SFB), following which it incorporated Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited as a wholly-owned subsidiary. UFSL, subsequent to obtaining RBI Final Approval on November 11, 2016 to establish and carry on business as an SFB, transferred its business undertaking comprising of its lending and financing business to our Bank, which commenced its operations from 1, February, 2017. We are a ‘scheduled bank’ included in the Second Schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank has a diversified portfolio with branches spread across 24 states and union and a customer base of 4.9 million as of September 30, 2019. Apart from the network of branches, ATMs and Automated Cash Recyclers, we have a phone banking unit that services customers in nine languages, a mobile banking application that is accessible in five languages as well as internet banking facility for individual and corporate customers. Our focus is to use technology as an enabler for our customers that allows us to customize and deliver products and services to suit their needs.
Contact Company:Ujjivan Small Finance Bank limited
Address :Grape Garden, No 27, 3rd A Cross, 18th Main, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India