Responsibilities of this role:
1. Ensuring effective utilization of available resources and product produced to be released with in 48hrs
2. Allocating of lines/Mc's as per PM schedule and responsible for accomplishing pre identified problems in PM
3.Accountable for updating documentations like hourly production track sheet , layer audit , shift report , CAPA, scrap handling
4.Ensuring quality products are produced along with the effective functioning of poka yoke and tracking the rejections
5. Ensure all process and product parameters are with in specification
6. Ensure safety is followed across the section (Proper PPE usage , identification of UA& UC , zero accidents , engineering control effectiveness)
7. Follow and implementing 5S ,QCC , suggestions, JH concepts across the section
8. Identifying the skill level of each operator and provide training either internal/external and relieve the manpower for training
9. Tracking of manpower retention on weekly basis and motivating operators
Problem solving like QC tools, Six sigma, Soft Skills: MS office, SAP Team work, Innovative implementations, Motivation.
Interested candidates can send your resume to email@example.com
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical
Amara Raja Power
Amara Raja is commited towards latest generation technologies by developing and manufacturing globally competitive, customer focused products of world class quality and responsibly introducing these products into relevant markets.
Contact Company:Amara Raja Power
Address:SNO172/546/4,,,FRONT APPAREL EXPORT PARK ROAD,V.DH, ULAPALLY,QUTHBALLAPUR, Hyderabad, Telangana, India