Greetings from Peoplefy !!!
Have an excellent opportunity for spark developer-Tech Lead role.
Years of experience:-7+ years
- Work with business analyst and full stack architect in order to define the right technical solution to satisfy new business features
- Propose scalable technical solution
- Take into consideration FMEA(Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) and performance requirement.
- Do technical watch on components and practices
- Deploy the full stack architect vision on technical aspects
- Support developers on methods and practices
- Support developers on each step of solution development.
- Support the CI/CD and DEVOPS methods in the domain
- Guaranty the software quality, code structure
- Guaranty the software consistency between versions and instances
- Contact for the domain in the relation with DIF/Infra
- Perform Code review
- Animate and federate the developer community
- Take into consideration run defects to improve continuously the solution
- Be the privileged contact point with remote teams located onsite and others geographies
- Report team activities, issues, .
- Participate to the daily, weekly, . Meetings around the project lifecycle
- Provide deliverables as committed on time & on budget
- Team performance : Demonstrates on a daily basis Agile & Lean values like cooperation, transparency to foster teamwork. Continuously reflect on how to become more effective then tunes and adjusts team norms and helps to update IT standards
- Mandatory Skills:- Scala,Spark,Databricks,GIT
- Interested candidates can mail their resume to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent