Roles and Responsibilities
- Create best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between customer experience/service Levels, employee experience and cost effectiveness.
- Develop and improve forecasting models using data analysis and statistical tools.
- Review, track and improve forecast data and hiring plan.
- Prepare and roll out optimal schedules for a given forecast data.
- Maintain accurate records of planned and required headcount in each of the skills week over week also keep track of skills wise movements and attrition to make decisions.
- Experience in handling & capacity management responsibilities.
- Managing a team of workforce RTAs and analysts.
- Experience in project management,leading,driving change and influencing change.
- Identifies and actively drives team changes,staffing and training needed to support capacity needs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini in India now comprises over 125,000 team members working across 12 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli. Learn more about Capgemini in India at www.capgemini.com/in-en
Contact Company:Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
Address :Plot No.IT-1, IT-2, IT-1/PT, Airoli Knowledge Park, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India