urgent require for Graduate trainee Engineer

B.tech ece

0 to 1 yrs. Patna , Ranchi , Jamshedpur
Apply without registration
Posted on 22 Oct 2014

Job Description

Ricoh India Ltd is a 73.6% owned subsidiary of Ricoh Co. Ltd. Japan. The Indian Public holds the remaining 26.4% shareholding. In 1974, Ricoh launched the RIFAX 600S, the world’s first high-speed office facsimile machine. In 1977, we coined the acronym OA, for office automation. During the 1980s, we extended our office productivity support by rolling out a lineup that included computers and word processors, optical filing systems, and laser printer
Eligibility criteria :- B.Tech(E.C)
Degination:- G.T.E
Job location;-Delhi
Salary;- 12kto 15k


Job Posted by


IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines and Terms and Conditions for more comprehensive information on this aspect.